Enhanced Individual Premium Personal STOP THE BLEED® Stations
- Texas House Bill 496 Compliant
- Easy to follow instructional booklet
- Durable clear polycarbonate cabinet
- Keep life-saving equipment in an easy-to-access location
If you work in administration or human resources at a school, office, community center, place of worship, or another public place, you understand the need to have life-saving tools and the importance of creating peace of mind like installing automated external defibrillators (AEDs) for quick access. Ideally, these wall-mounted units should be placed next to each AED you have installed, but even if you need to start small, the important thing is to start now. The station is a durable, clear polycarbonate cabinet that can be mounted in a populated area for quick and easy access.
Contents in the The Enhanced Premium STOP THE BLEED® Kit are packaged in a zippered red nylon bag for long-lasting durability. Bring it with you camping or hiking, at sporting events and on trips. The zippered nylon bag will protect the kit and keep you prepared for a bleeding emergency wherever you are.
The Enhanced Premium STOP THE BLEED® Kit empowers everyone to control life threatening bleeding from everyday emergencies using proven lifesaving equipment that complies with the guidelines set by Texas House Bill 496. The tourniquet and hemostatic dressing in the kit are the same technology recommended by the U.S. military to control bleeding.
- 1 - STOP THE BLEED® Instructional booklet
- 1 - C-A-T® tourniquet (Orange)
- 1 - QuikClot® Z-Fold Dressing
- 1 - HyFin® Compact Chest Seal (Vented) - Twin Pack
- 1 - 4 in. Responder Flat Dressing
- 1 pair - Responder Nitrile Gloves - Large
- 2 - Level 2 Surgical Mask
- 1 - Responder Trauma Shears, Large
- 1 - Emergency Survival Blanket - 52" x 84"
- 1 - Small Permanent Marker, BLK
Weight: 10 lbs.