Enhanced STOP THE BLEED® Stations
- Texas House Bill 496 Compliant
- Easy to follow instructional booklet
- U.S. military recommended bleeding control technology
- Resealable plastic pouch
If you work in administration or human resources at a school, office, community center, place of worship, or another public place, you understand the need to have life-saving tools and the importance of creating peace of mind like installing automated external defibrillators (AEDs) for quick access. Ideally, these wall-mounted units should be placed next to each AED you have installed, but even if you need to start small, the important thing is to start now. The station is a durable, clear polycarbonate cabinet that can be mounted in a populated area for quick and easy access.
The Enhanced Personal STOP THE BLEED® Kit empowers everyone to control life threatening bleeding from everyday emergencies using proven lifesaving equipment that complies with the guidelines set by Texas House Bill 496. The tourniquet and hemostatic dressing in the kit are the same technology recommended by the U.S. military to control bleeding.
Station includes 1 STOP THE BLEED® Instructional poster and 1 Portable Enhanced STOP THE BLEED® Kit.
The Portable Enhanced STOP THE BLEED® Kit includes 8 Enhanced Personal STOP THE BLEED® Kits containing:
- 1 - STOP THE BLEED® Instructional booklet
- 1 - C-A-T® tourniquet (Orange)
- 1 - QuikClot® Z-Fold Dressing
- 1 - HyFin® Compact Chest Seal (Vented) - Twin Pack
- 1 - 4 in. Responder Flat Dressing
- 1 pair - Responder Nitrile Gloves - Large
- 2 - Level 2 Surgical Mask
- 1 - Responder Trauma Shears, Large
- 1 - Emergency Survival Blanket - 52" x 84"
- 1 - Mini Permanent Marker, BLK
Weight: 10 lbs.