Individual Personal STOP THE BLEED® Stations
- Easy to follow instructional booklet
- Durable clear polycarbonate cabinet
- Keep life-saving equipment in an easy-to-access location
If you work in administration or human resources at a school, office, community center, place of worship, or another public place, you understand the need to have life-saving tools and the importance of creating peace of mind like installing automated external defibrillators (AEDs) for quick access. Ideally, these wall-mounted units should be placed next to each AED you have installed, but even if you need to start small, the important thing is to start now. The station is a durable, clear polycarbonate cabinet that can be mounted in a populated area for quick and easy access.
The Personal STOP THE BLEED® Kit empowers everyone to control life threatening bleeding from everyday emergencies using proven lifesaving equipment. The tourniquet and hemostatic dressing in the kit are the same technology recommended by the U.S. military to control bleeding.
Contents are packaged in a clear plastic, resealable pouch.
- 1 - STOP THE BLEED® Instructional booklet
- 1 - C-A-T® tourniquet (Orange)
- 1 - QuikClot® Z-Fold Dressing
- 1 - Mini Permanent Marker, BLK
- 1 pair - Responder Nitrile Gloves - Large
- 1 - 4 in. Responder Flat Dressing
Weight: 4 lbs.