Individual STOP THE BLEED® Cabinet
- Durable clear-faced polycarbonate cabinet
- Keep life-saving equipment in a easy-to-access location
- Easily mounts to any wall
- Provides both physical and environmental protection for medical equipment
If you work in administration or human resources at a school, office, community center, place of worship, or another public place, you understand the need to have life-saving tools and the importance of creating peace of mind like installing automated external defibrillators (AEDs) for quick access. Ideally, these wall-mounted units should be placed next to each AED you have installed, but even if you need to start small, the important thing is to start now. The station is a durable, clear-faced polycarbonate cabinet that can be mounted in a populated area for quick and easy access.
The rugged storage case provides both physical and environmental protection and contains an eyelet that allows for a secondary safety seal to easily identify if the station has been opened or tampered with. The clear design allows visibility at any angle and the external mounting tabs enable the case to be easily installed on any wall.
- External: H 9.25 in. x W 8.50 in. x D 4.00 in.
- Internal: H 7.75 in. x W 5.75 in. x D 3.60 in.
Weight: 2.2 lbs.