STOP THE BLEED® Station
- Easy to follow instructional booklet
- Durable clear polycarbonate cabinet
- Keep life-saving equipment in an easy-to-access location
If you work in administration or human resources at a school, office, community center, place of worship, or another public place, you understand the need to have life-saving tools and the importance of creating peace of mind like installing automated external defibrillators (AEDs) for quick access. Ideally, these wall-mounted units should be placed next to each AED you have installed, but even if you need to start small, the important thing is to start now. The station is a durable, clear polycarbonate cabinet that can be mounted in a populated area for quick and easy access.
Station includes 1 STOP THE BLEED® Instructional poster and 1 Portable STOP THE BLEED® Kit.
The Portable STOP THE BLEED® Kit includes 8 Personal STOP THE BLEED® Kits containing:
- 1 - STOP THE BLEED® Instructional booklet
- 1 - C-A-T® tourniquet (Orange)
- 1 - QuikClot® Z-Fold Dressing
- 1 - Mini Permanent Marker, BLK
- 1 pair - Responder Nitrile Gloves - Large
- 1 - 4 in. Responder Flat Dressing
- 2 - Level 2 Surgical Mask
Weight: 10 lbs.