Enhanced STOP THE BLEED® Training Kit
- Train with the guidelines set by Texas HB 496
- Practice proper STOP THE BLEED® techniques
- Durable hard case for optimum organization
- Rolling case ensures ease of transportation
- Includes Texas STOP THE BLEED® Add-on Kit
The American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma certifies surgeons, police officers, emergency medical technicians, paramedics, and selected others to teach the STOP THE BLEED® course to the public. This training kit complies with the guidelines set by Texas House Bill 496. Those who achieve certification are encouraged to use this approved training kit in their courses to simulate wound patterns and have their students practice proper STOP THE BLEED® techniques.
This Texas STOP THE BLEED® Training Kit includes one Enhanced STOP THE BLEED® Add-On Kit.
- 10 - STOP THE BLEED® Instructional Booklet
- 1 - STOP THE BLEED® Instructional Poster
- 5 - Trainer C-A-T® Tourniquet (Blue)
- 2 - NAR Wound Management Simulator (Stump)
- 8 - QuikClot® Combat Gauze Trainer
- 12 pairs - Responder Nitrile Gloves - Large
- 1 - Enhanced STOP THE BLEED® Add-on Kit
Weight: 10 lbs.