Individual Premium Personal STOP THE BLEED® Stations
- Easy to follow instructional booklet
- Durable clear polycarbonate cabinet
- Keep life-saving equipment in an easy-to-access location
If you work in administration or human resources at a school, office, community center, place of worship, or another public place, you understand the need to have life-saving tools and the importance of creating peace of mind like installing automated external defibrillators (AEDs) for quick access. Ideally, these wall-mounted units should be placed next to each AED you have installed, but even if you need to start small, the important thing is to start now. The station is a durable, clear polycarbonate cabinet that can be mounted in a populated area for quick and easy access.
Contents in the Premium Personal STOP THE BLEED® Kit are packaged in a zippered red nylon bag for long-lasting durability. Bring it with you camping or hiking, at sporting events and on trips. The zippered nylon bag will protect the kit and keep you prepared for a bleeding emergency wherever you are.
- 1 - STOP THE BLEED® Instructional booklet
- 1 - C-A-T® tourniquet (Orange)
- 1 - QuikClot® Z-Fold Dressing
- 1 - Mini Permanent Marker, BLK
- 1 pair - Responder Nitrile Gloves - Large
- 1 - 4 in. Responder Flat Dressing
- 2 - Level 2 Surgical Mask
Weight: 4 lbs.