Portable STOP THE BLEED® Kit - Enhanced
- Texas House Bill 496 Compliant
- Portable kit comprised of eight individual (vacuum sealed) kits
- Be prepared for a bleeding emergency wherever you are
- Durable zippered nylon bag keeps kit protected and organized
First Responders, camp counselors, scout leaders, and coaches are just a few of the potentials life savers who will find the portable kit to be the best way to always be prepared for what they hope will never happen—a bleeding emergency. This easy-to-carry bag contains 8 Personal STOP THE BLEED® Kit - Enhanced that you will have at your disposal in the unfortunate event that you need them.
The Portable STOP THE BLEED® Kit - Enhanced empowers everyone to control life threatening bleeding from everyday emergencies using proven lifesaving equipment that complies with the guidelines set by Texas House Bill 496. The tourniquet and hemostatic dressing in the kit are the same technology recommended by the U.S. military to control bleeding.
This kit includes 8 Personal STOP THE BLEED® Kit - Enhanced containing:
- 1 - STOP THE BLEED® Instructional booklet
- 1 - C-A-T® tourniquet (Orange)
- 1 - QuikClot® Z-Fold Dressing
- 1 - HyFin® Compact Chest Seal (Vented) - Twin Pack
- 1 - 4 in. Responder Flat Dressing
- 1 pair - Responder Nitrile Gloves - Large
- 1 - Responder Trauma Shears, Large
- 1 - Emergency Survival Blanket - 52" x 84"
- 1 - Mini Permanent Marker, BLK
Weight: 10 lbs.